Sufferfest ambassador program
Entries close 13th January 2017 (2017 will at intake of 20 ambassadors)
We’re looking for ambassadors who will help promote Sufferfest Tri – our brand and our events– throughout your community using social media and interaction with others on the training track, at the gym, at the pool, at races, at the cafe, at the bar and pretty much anywhere. We’d love to see Sufferfest Tri events grow and be Australias favourite events to compete in. You could help us with that, As an ambassador, your responsibility is to encourage others to race with us. In exchange, we’ll enable your love of triathlon to become so much more exciting.
Ambassadorship is available to anyone who is interested in triathlon regardless of experience or skill level.
Thank you for your interest in being an ambassador for SufferFest Tri. We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about our events and are adept at spreading the fun and you’d like to partner with us to help our family-owned business succeed, keep reading.
Our obligation to ambassadors:
• 50% discount on all of our races
• 15% discount code to share with friends, family, and inquiring minds
• Sufferfest Causal Wear (shirts, hats, stickers, etc.)
• Sufferfest branded racing kit
• Opportunity to train with and learn from like-minded individuals
• Built-in teammates
• Sponsor gear, supplies, and benefits including:
• Discounts and/or gear and supplies from local and national sponsors, as available
• Access to private Facebook group page
Ambassador obligations to us:
• Be passionate about our events
• Interact with potential participants positively
• Incorporate team kits and our brand in your regular training activities
• Create brand awareness. Actively promote a positive image of sufferfest– answer questions; direct to website; share pics and post about upcoming and past events, price increases, etc. on your social media sites and blogs; inform others about races; advertise us with stickers, car magnets, and other promotional materials; etc.
• Distribute marketing materials in your local markets (business cards, postcards and posters)
• “Like” and “Follow” SufferFest Tri on our social media sites. Be sure to tag us in your posts when relevant.
• Volunteer your time to help at one or more of Event people australia races, when your not competing. A team member can also volunteer and still participate in some of our events. eg day before race
Professional Athletes Ambassador Program
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your triathlon CV and we will be in touch with some great opportunities we have for professional athletes